The Nialli Visual Planner supports multiple languages, including English, French, German, Spanish, and Dutch. If you wish to change the language setting, simply go to the upper right corner of your plan. There, you’ll find a drop-down menu where you can select your preferred language.
- Getting started
- Nialli Visual Planner user guide
- Creating a plan
- Weekly Planning
- Phase Planning
- Reports and Export
- Power BI Reporting
- Field web app
- How does the system encourage engagement in pull planning sessions?
- Is the system capable of tracking a team's PPC?
- Does the system support a constraint log?
- Are chat, comment and video chat features embedded in the system?
- Is there a record of tag movement or changes for project history?
- Who can create and modify tags?
- How does the system identify the longest path?
- Is the system capable of customizing Variance reporting?
- How easy is it to add users?
- What are the steps to create a tag?
- What effort is required to maintain and update the system?
- Is system capable of import and export to and from P6?
- Is the system an enterprise or stand-alone license?
- Can comments be added to a tag?
- If a tag is moved or commitment is not met is the system capable of automatically adjusting milestone schedule?
- Inside the tag, is there a record of all changes?
- How we can retrieve or track data if some tags were accidently deleted?
- What are steps to create a new tag if you are not working on touch wall?
- What type of hardware is required and will it be supplied by Nialli as part of subscription cost?
- What is one Nialli strength as a virtual pull planning system relative to other competitors?
- What is the cost of implementation fee?
- Is a free trial available?
- What contract terms available?
- As administrators, can we pre-fill the “stickies"?
- Does the software have accessibility for mobile users?
- Can a master schedule be imported from another application?
- If there are changes on the "stickie note", can the software generate a notification to other tasks dependent upon it?
- Are interdependencies between commitments clearly visible?
- Are tags “stacked” or are concurrent tags visible?
- Who can delete a plan?
- Release notes
- Getting started (for EDU version)
Step 1 Select tab Online Plans Sign into your account with your email address &am...
Step 1 Preparing Milestone Import File Export milestones to an Excel/csv file fro...
Setting up users Step 1 Click on the Settings icon Step 2 Select the Users tab Cl...
Adding/editing lanes Step 1 Right-click (or press and hold at the Wall) on any of...