The focus of this release is on improving performance and ensuring reliability. In response to your feedback, we have made the following additions to Visual Planner functionality:
- Multiple activity tags for a trade now stack in the weekly plan parking lot. Click or tap to reach the desired activity in the stack to move to the plan.
- The 'None' 'Reason for variance' has been removed when statusing a tag.
- The ability to status cards when the plan is locked has been added.
- Performance has been improved when scrolling through the plan.
- Permissions behavior and messages improved in View Only mode.
- Improve performance and missing items on large plans.
- PPC reporting history repaired.
- Milestone color added to data export.
- A duplicate lane name is not allowed as this creates an issue in the database which causes errors in PowerBI.
- Updating a milestone in Phase Pull doesn’t cause failure.
- Opening and deleting local plans issue fixed.
- Zeros do not appear when a constraint is opened to edit.
Did you know?
You can reorder the Reason for variance list with a right mouse click or touch and hold on a Reason.