- Getting started
- Nialli Visual Planner user guide
- Creating a plan
- Weekly Planning
- Phase Planning
- Reports and Export
- Power BI Reporting
- Field web app
- How does the system encourage engagement in pull planning sessions?
- Is the system capable of tracking a team's PPC?
- Does the system support a constraint log?
- Are chat, comment and video chat features embedded in the system?
- Is there a record of tag movement or changes for project history?
- Who can create and modify tags?
- How does the system identify the longest path?
- Is the system capable of customizing Variance reporting?
- How easy is it to add users?
- What are the steps to create a tag?
- What effort is required to maintain and update the system?
- Is system capable of import and export to and from P6?
- Is the system an enterprise or stand-alone license?
- Can comments be added to a tag?
- If a tag is moved or commitment is not met is the system capable of automatically adjusting milestone schedule?
- Inside the tag, is there a record of all changes?
- How we can retrieve or track data if some tags were accidently deleted?
- What are steps to create a new tag if you are not working on touch wall?
- What type of hardware is required and will it be supplied by Nialli as part of subscription cost?
- What is one Nialli strength as a virtual pull planning system relative to other competitors?
- What is the cost of implementation fee?
- Is a free trial available?
- What contract terms available?
- As administrators, can we pre-fill the “stickies"?
- Does the software have accessibility for mobile users?
- Can a master schedule be imported from another application?
- If there are changes on the "stickie note", can the software generate a notification to other tasks dependent upon it?
- Are interdependencies between commitments clearly visible?
- Are tags “stacked” or are concurrent tags visible?
- Who can delete a plan?
- Release notes
- Getting started (for EDU version)
The parking lot serves as a temporary storage for new cards. During pull planning...
Cards in a multi-day activity are naturally dependent on one another. To show thi...
Add activity Step 1 Right-click in the lane where you would like to add an activi...
To mark Done or Closed At the beginning of each session each trade foreman will n...